Chef Pablo “Boy” Logro, the first Filipino Excutive Chef and founder of the Chef Logro Institute of Culinary and Kitchen Services (CLICKS) recently visited Baler for a 1-day session with the participants of the month-long Trainers training and Assesment on Commercial Cooking, Baking and Pastry and Food and Beverage services organized by TESDA and the newly established Aurora Technological Institute. The training was held TESDA Aurora but this special session with Chef Logro was held at Bahia De Baler on September 15.
From the CLICKS website:
Executive Chef Pablo “boy” Logro is the first filipino to attain the Executive Chief position among five star hotel chefs in Metro Manila. His expertise, talent and diverse experience in the culinary art assures all his students and frequent habitues quality food preparations that would definitely please their palates. His international Culinary training in Italy,Geneva, Spain, United Kingdom, Istanbul, Singapore and Japan were put to good use as he could prepare European, Oriental and Western dishes.
Chef Logro is presently the Vice President of Hotel and Restaurant Chefs Association of the Philippines (HRCAP) and soon to be the incoming President anytime this year.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014