Despite release orders by the Baler, Quezon Regional Trial Court for four Chinese nationals who were acquitted for manufacturing and possessing illegal drugs, they will remain detained on the orders of Bureau of Immigration officials.
It’s a sad thing to know that these peeps were acquitted because of technicality (“The Quezon Court acquitted the four as it pointed that the evidence used against them by agents of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) were objects of an illegal search.”)
Another sad thing is that after 28 years of being an independent province, Aurora is still mistaken as Quezon Province.
And tomorrow is Batangbaler’s 6th birthday. Well, as Tears For Fears says “Funny how….. time fliesssssss”. I’m head over heels.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014