Rockapalooza – a showcase of new homegrown talents. TONIGHT OCTOBER 5. At Freddie’s Place Bar, Sabang Beach, Baler, Aurora. Featuring: Propesya ni Kibit, Damsel in Distress, Dying Breed, Bicentennial, Silence Please, Seen of Eros, Mitochondria, Green Form, Tarzee and Kwak Kwak (hardly new :-). 10 pesos entrance. (Sorry if I didn’t get the names right, the message was sent to me in text language)
Pakaskasan Tour. 12 Bands, 3 venues. 3 Nights of Rock and Roll. October 30 San Luis, October 31 Maria Aurora, November 1 Baler. Presented by Beredeman Productions. 12 bands is just the starters, this could go up to 50 bands.
News of a reggae fest this sembreak is also floating in the air. Keep tuned in to this station for updates.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014