from Manila Standard Today by Ferdie G. Domingo:
Gov. Belaflor Angara Castillo asked the National Bureau of Investigation to reinvestigate the case of a clandestine shabu laboratory that was allegedly operated by four Chinese citizens in this town.
Although Chinese citizens Sy Tho, Wang Tha Ti, Chin Na Chua and Chen Chien were already acquitted on a technicality by Baler Regional Trial Court Branch 66 Judge Armando Yanga, there was no closure on the case and the authorities should still find out who should be prosecuted for the case.
â€œWe must find out who were the ones who set up the shabu lab, we must not leave it hanging,â€ she said, noting that even the court acknowledged the existence of the shabu lab in Barangay Butas Na Bato here.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014