Two years ago, Mr. Pablo Pantalunan from Maryland, USA chanced upon this blog while looking for his lost relatives in the Philippines. I posted his message here with his email address. A few weeks later he established contact with the relatives of his father from Baler.
Here’s another great story via the comments page:
Last 7 August 2006, I was searching for Filipinos who passed the US CPA exams. I was interested in taking the said exams. I chanced upon this blogspot entry and emailed Mr. Edelio Alday.Mr. Alday helped me out in so many ways. He gave me his review materials and offered some tips. Constant communication between the two of us ensued. One thing lead to another.I took the US CPA exams last 20-24 August 2007 and I successfully passed!!!
Mr. Alday took another exam last 11 September 2007 – the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst – First Level Exam. Of 12 Bermuda-based examinees (7 from his company), only Mr. Alday passed!!!!
Last 22 September 2007, on my 32nd birthday, Mr. Alday and I tied the knot in a beautiful beach wedding in Masbate. We are now expecting our first baby (our honeymoon baby!!!)â€¦
To the owner of this blogspot and to all contributors, thank you for paving the way to our unionâ€¦
– Atty. Cynthia B. Tambago-Alday, CPA
Isn’t that nice? Testimonials like these make up for all those hate mails, negative feedbacks and death threats I receive because of this “crappy” blog.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014