from ABS-CBN Interactive/Philippine Star by Rainier Allan Ronda:
A 16-year-old senior high school student at the Dipaculao National High School in Aurora province will be a delegate to the UNGASS+5, a commemorative event to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the United Nations General Assembly Special Session on Children and its “A World Fit for Children” document.
Jaylord Langbayan, an Igorot, is the delegate to the UNGASS+5 event to be held in New York City. He is being sent by the World Vision organization, being one of its sponsored children.
As representative, Langbayan will participate in official roundtables and have opportunities to do advocacy for children.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014