At least seven people were hurt after their van fell into a ravine in Aurora province Friday afternoon, radio dzRH reported on Saturday.
The report quoted authorities as saying that the blue Mitsubishi Delica van (RFY-281) was heading for Casiguran town from Cabanatuan in Nueva Ecija when it went out of control at about 3:30 p.m., Friday.
The van, which police believed to be a â€œcolorum,” or was being driven without a license, crashed in Dinadiawan village in Dipaculao, a fourth-class town with a population of 23,064 people in 4,796 households.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014