Sen. Edgardo Angara laughed off Saturday afternoon reports he was ambushed in Quezon Province, while launching several government projects there.
Angara told dzBB radio he was on a boat heading for Casiguran when the supposed ambush took place.
“Walang katotohanan yan. Nakasakay kami sa barko papunta kami Casiguran (That’s not true. We were on a ship heading for Casiguran),” he said.
He said he never traveled by land in the area.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014