The final updates of the news:
from inquirer.net: Suspected NPA rebels attack soldiers securing Angara route
Gunmen believed to be New Peopleâ€™s Army rebels fired at Army soldiers guarding the route in Aurora province that Sen. Edgardo Angara was to take, police and military officials said Saturday.
from gmanews.tv: NPA rebels ambush soldiers in Aurora after Angara visit
Suspected communist rebels fired at Army troopers who have just provided security to the visit of Senator Edgardo Angara in Aurora province Saturday afternoon, injuring one soldier, a military official said.
from abs-cbnnews.com: Soldier hurt in ambush in Aurora; Angara denies ambush reports
One soldier was hurt after members of the New People’s Army (NPA) ambushed a team from the 69th Infantry Battalion of the Philippine Army in Dinalungan town in Aurora province Saturday, ABS-CBN News learned.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014