Although it has a wide rice production areaâ€”11,280 hectares in allâ€”Aurora province has always run short of certified palay seeds.
The â€œBinhian sa Lalawiganâ€ project, an idea of Agriculture Secretary Arthur Yap, seeks to ease the shortage.
In the project, to be launched on Jan. 11 in Ma. Aurora town, the DA has allocated P15.177 million from out of the GMA rice program. The Aurora provincial government and Sen. Edgardo Angara have put in P7 million in counterpart funds.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014