Suspected communist guerillas torched the cell tower of Smart Communications in Barangay Esteves, Casiguran, Aurora shortly after midnight Friday.
Senior Superintendent Romeo Teope, provincial director of the Aurora Police Office, said at least 20 New People’s Army guerillas attacked the cellsite by firing grenades at the tower past 1 a.m. The guerillas, led by a certain Ka Usting, also torched the site’s power generator before fleeing.
from gmanews.tv: 1 hurt as NPA rebels torch Aurora cell site
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014