Ambassador Zeneida Angara-Collinson, the Philippine Ambassador to Sweden is a Casiguranin. She’s the daughter of Bernardo “Bim” Angara, the mayor of Casiguran during the fifties. She took her oath of office last May 2007. Before becoming an Ambassador to Sweden, she was an official at the Department of Foreign Affairs.
In the picture above were Volet Ferreras-Westphal (also from Baler) and husband Ove, Ambassador Collinson and her husband, Jessica Ferreras-Pua (Volet’s sister). The picture was taken in front of the Monarchy Palace in Stockholm.
Dinner photo at the Ambassador’s residence with Mrs. Alice Roque (front left) and family from British Columbia, Canada. Mrs. Alice Roque is the sister of the Angaras of Baler.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014