DINGALAN, Aurora â€” President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo visited this province yesterday to inspect the Dingalan road and port project and get a first hand information on the status of the project which forms part of her legacy agenda to link up all parts of the country through the construction of more roads and ports.
The Presidentâ€™s visit here is expected to underscore the importance with which she views the early completion of the project.
Started last year, the 120.65-kilometer, P1.575-billion arterial road will give rise to the Trans-Asia cargo and product shipping facility and help propel the Philippine economy. It is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2010.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014