29TH FOUNDATION ANNIVERSARY OF AURORA PROVINCE
PATIGTIGAN SA AURORA â€˜08
â€œMini Adventure Raceâ€
11 February 2008, 1:00 PM
“Patigtigan sa Auroraâ€ is one of the projects of the Provincial Tourism Office for the Inter Agency Sportsfest which aims to promote Auroraâ€™s Tourism related activities and strengthen team building within the employees.
Each team shall provide two competitors for the event.
Each team shall consist of one (1) male and one (1) female. Interested participants should submit the attached registration form together with a Medical Certificate of each contestant at the Provincial Tourism Office on or before February 4, 2008, 8:00AM- 12:00 NN, 1:00PM â€“ 5:00PM.
The organizers will provide first aid staff in case of emergency or injuries racers may incur during the race. However, the organizers will not be liable/responsible for any untoward incident/s during the race which may be caused by previous illness. All race contestants will sign a waiver before the race begins.
The organizers have the option to stop any contestant of the race as deem necessary.
Participants are expected to be at SP Session Hall on February 11, 2008, two (2) hours before the start of the race for the briefing of contestants.
All winners will receive a cash prize and a certificate of recognition. Non winners will receive consolation prizes and a certificate of appreciation.
1st Prize (P 2,000.00)
2nd Prize (P 1,500.00)
3rd Prize (P 1,000.00)
Consolation prize (P 500.00)
Interested contestants may contact our coordinators at 042 209 4373, mobile 0906 454 90 52 or 0929 362 4881.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014