In a move to open roll-on, roll-off (ro-ro) services in the northeastern Luzon corridor, state-owned NDC Maritime Leasing Corp. has agreed to provide technical support to the provincial government of Aurora, northeast of Manila, when it links its missionary ports.
NDC Maritime Leasing signed the agreement with the Northeastern Luzon Pacific Coastal Service Inc. (NLPCSI), a corporation formed by the provinces of Aurora, Quezon, Isabela and Cagayan to provide ro-ro transport service.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014