Baler, Aurora is a book project by our good senator Edgardo J. Angara. It’s a thick, hard-bound, full-glossy coffee table book with loads of great photos and articles written by the senator himself and also by Jesus T. Peralta, Domingo Madulid, Jose Maria A. CariÃ±o, Xavier Brisset, Enrique Quezon AvanceÃ±a, Manuel L. Quezon III, Ricardo T. Jose and Cong. Juan Edgardo M. Angara. I only managed to browse the book yesterday and I can’t wait to read the articles and feast on the photos – if I can score a few thousand bucks to buy it.
The book is now available. The price is less than 100$. If you want to buy one, just email me at email@example.com and I’ll give you the details. I was informed that the book was printed abroad and only has a limited run. So get one now.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014