The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) through the Science Education Institute (SEI) announces the names of the scholarship qualifiers for SY 2008-2009. The new scholarship awardees must seek admission in the identified fields of study at any of the state colleges and universities and CHED Centers of Excellence.
Each qualifier shall receive a notice of award from the DOST-SEI or DOST Regional Offices stating the date of orientation and contract signing. He/She shall report at the designated venue with a parent/legal guardian and must bring the following requirements: accompanying parentâ€™s/guardianâ€™s 2008 Community Tax Certificate and notarization fee. The legal guardian is required to present his/her affidavit of guardianship.
The following are the qualifiers of the Merit Scholarship Programs from Aurora:
EUGENIO, MAC ROUNSEVILLE L.
VELASCO, VAN RALPH V.
The following are the qualifiers of the RA 7687 Scholarship Programs:
AGAPITO, GERALD MARC Z.
AMANSEC, JOJIE L.
BALANON, MARK OLIVER A.
BARROGO, KARMINA N.
ESCALANTE, ALYSSA MARIE A.
ESQUIERDA, ROMULO, JR. C.
LOPEZ, JOE ANN FEIVE C.
NABONG, ELIZALDY S.
SANDAAN, LESTER J.
TUBERA, JEWELRY F.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014