Click here for the Baler, Aurora Tourists Directory
Batangbaler was not really created to cater to tourists. From the very start, the target audience of this site are locals of Baler and Aurora so i felt that there’s no need to put tourists info here. There’s aurora.ph for that. But lately I’ve been receiving lots of inquiries about places to stay or go to in Baler from both locals and tourists. I always refer them to the Provincial Tourism Office (since the municipality of Baler has no tourism programs). This is my way of helping these people who wants to visit the place. So until the provincial government, the 8 towns of Baler and the different establishments on the list decided to have their own website, this one should do.
By the way, watch out for the San Luis, Aurora website. Coming soon to a browser near you. In fact, don’t just watch out for the website, watch out for San Luis! I’m migrating 🙂 I’m not a city type.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014