picture taken from Mads in Manila.
Go to this blog for more pictures of Aurora beaches
No reggae music, no happy hour beer prices, no full moon parties, no roving bands of masseuses. No iPods, no gym muscles, no lip balm smells, no shampoo packets. No roving bands of trinket sellers, no loud music, no plastic bottles, no crowds, no celebretards. No overpriced fruit shakes, no fake-watch vendors, no ugly henna tattoos. Yet.
The last word nailed it.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014