My name is JOSH GERARD BIHASA SAAVEDRA
Please help me live.
I was born on October 9, 2006 with Alagille Syndrome, a condition where the liver does not have enough bile ducts. As a result, the bile builds up within,and is destroying my liver. I need a liver transplant in order for me to live.
Pediatric liver transplants can be done at the Philippine General Hospital or at the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, the Glen Eagles Hospital in Singapore, or at the Queen Mary Hospital in Hong Kong at a cost ranging from P4 million to P7 million. My parents, Jo Ann and Gerardo, canâ€™t afford such huge amounts, thatâ€™s why I appeal to your charity and compassion.
Please help me raise money for my liver transplant. Any amount you can contribute will help to ensure my survival.
You can deposit your donations at any BDO branch.
Account name: Josh Gerard B. Saavedra. Account number: 0470405643.
You can also send your donation to our home address:
Block 141, Lot 6, Phase IV Mary Cris Complex
Brgy. Alang-Ilang, Gen. Trias, Cavite. You can contact us at telephone Nos: 09185764510 and 09163573123.
You may also course your donation through the LIFT-B.A.B.I.E.S. Foundation, which is assisting my family, by depositing it at any BDO branch, Account Name LIFT-B.A.B.I.E.S. Foundation, Inc., Account No. 0230-00198-7 (please inform the foundation of the amount and date it was deposited).
For further information about me, alagille syndrome and liver transplants, please call the foundation at telephone nos. (632) 824-4621, 0918-9263237 or 0918-9096680, or visit them at 32 Sto. Domingo St., Valley XI, San Antonio Valley Subd., Paranaque City. For further information about LIFT-B.A.B.I.E.S. Foundation, please visit its website at liftbabiesfoundation.org.
God bless you.
Note: Baby Josh is the son of Jo Ann Valenzuela Bihasa-Saavedra from Brgy. Zarah, San Luis, Aurora.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014