A combined team of legal and law enforcement agents will be dispatched by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources to Aurora province to check on reports of fresh illegal logging activities in Dingalan town.
The order came after Environment Secretary Lito Atienza learned of the illegal logging activities in the said town through â€œindependent sources in the area.â€
â€œAll steps must be taken to stop illegal logging in Dingalan and other parts of the country. To allow illegal logging to continue is like begging for a catastrophe with epic proportions to happen,â€ Atienza said.
Wow! A quick response. Never read something like that in a while. Anyway, we should always consider the magic words in this logging problem of our dear Province which is “illegal loggers”. We appreciate the DENR’s action to stop illegal logging but i think the ones that poses more danger are the “legal” loggers. What do you think?
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014