Flowery shirts aside, i’m beginning to like Lito Atienza.
Environment Secretary Lito Atienza on Monday ordered the immediate relief of an environment officer in Aurora province following reports of revived illegal logging operation in Dingalan town.
Sacked from post as Community Environment and Natural Resources Officer (Cenro) was Meliton Vicente. He will be replaced by Joselito Blanco, former Cenro for Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ecija province.
Atienza said he ordered the relief of Vicente after he personally confirmed â€œfrom independent sources in the areaâ€ the report of the Task Force Sierra Madre (TFSSM) about the revived activities of illegal loggers in the area.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014