I’ve been toying around with the idea of creating a video version of Batangbaler. It’s basically a weekly online video about Baler and Aurora posted on a youtube channel. Hopefully, with help from some friends, we could be ready with the pilot episode in a couple of months time.
The first step in turning this plan into reality is finding a couple of kids to do the hosting job. What me and my secret partner in crime decided to do is have an audition. We’re looking for two peeps between 15 and 20 years old, based in Baler with videogenic qualities and loads of sense of humor. We will setup an audition date this month or next depending on the weather at a still undisclosed location.
This is not the official call for entries. Just watch out for the announcement on your favorite local radio stations (all 2 of them), cable TV and this website. If you can’t wait, you can email me at batangbaler at gmail dot com for early reservations.
P.S. We’re also open for sponsorships. This episode is brought to you by……
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014