from inquirer.net by Tonette Orejas:
Are Filipinos ready to get out of harm’s way if and when storm surges, flash floods, landslides, ground ruptures, liquefaction or tsunamis occur?
Rather than give sweeping answers, government experts have been providing explicit information instead to help communities come up with a more localized way of dealing with nature’s violent side and ensuring the safety of lives and property.
Under Project “Ready” also called the Hazard Mapping and Assessment for Effective Community-Based Disaster Risk Management, detailed maps are produced for every hazard that is likely to hit a province based on its natural features, active fault lines, past events and other factors.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014