from inquirer.net by Tonette Orejas:
BALER, Aurora, Philippines — The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) has started the bidding process for the upgrade of radars and purchase of equipment to improve the weather bureau’s forecasting in the country.
Dr. Prisco Nilo, Pagasa director, said of the five radars laid out in the archipelago, the one in this town would be converted into a Doppler radar.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014