In Aurora province, many motorists were likewise stranded at the Baler-Bongabong road linking Nueva Ecija to Aurora.
This is no news really. We’re used to it. One alarming thing is the frequency of blackouts in the Province. It happens almost every day. Aurelco is saying that it’s not their fault. And Transco is blaming either the weather or the bad state of our environment. Its a lose-lose situation.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014