The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) is eyeing to harness the tourism potentials of this province through the development of infrastructures expected to perk up the local tourism industry and create jobs for local folks.
Pagcor chairman Efraim Genuino told newsmen here yesterday that the province is one of the possible areas where the gaming firm may set up tourism facilities in support of the program being initiated by the Angaras.
â€œAurora holds a lot of promise, it has vast potentials and we at Pagcor are willing to provide all the help we can give the province,â€ he said, citing the provinceâ€™s sceneries and clean water systems.
Let’s pray that PAGCOR is not planning on setting up a casino in Baler. The local tong-its operators would be very disappointed.
Here’s another Aurora related item – The Three Faces. Read it and weep.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014