The newly organized Aurora art group named Dimalangat is inviting everyone to the opening of their first arts exhibit titled Tiwala at Kapaligiran. It will be on June 15, 6:00 pm at Bistro Baler, T. Molina St. Brgy. 5, Baler, Aurora. The exhibit will run until June 27, then the artworks will be transferred to Museo de Baler to be part of an all-Aurorans exibit to coincide with the Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day celebration.
The future looks bright for the arts and culture in the Province with the forming of this group and the recent creation of the Aurora Arts Council last May 28. Expect more activities like this in the future.
This marks the 1000 posts since Batangbaler evolved into a blog back in December 2004. The first incarnation of Batangbaler was as a simple website hosted on geocities way back in 2001. Let’s celebrate!
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014