From Bernard’s initial shots, we would never have anticipated the adventure, trouble and excitement that awaited us: The mad scramble for the rare bus at Cabanatuan at 3am…the bone-jarring 15+ hour rough ride to Baler and onto the edge of the province…all the dust kicked into our hair…no shower for 3 days…almost drowning in rain flood inside BJ’s tattered tent…the cheapest and juiciest blue marlin steaks…mini lobsters at P100/kilo…..not being able to SMS significant people (arrrrgghhh)….missing the magic light because of nature’s call!!!…digging holes on a remote beach…the sleepless days thinking about light and photography….the silliest jokes….being with your bestest friends and watching them cope with the rigors of travel….
Jay’s photos of Dingalan were also featured here at Batangbaler a few months ago.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014