President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo said that strengthening relations between the Philippines and the world, especially natural friends like Spain, is the central pillar of her administration’s strategy to improve the country’s economic growth and political stability.
Addressing the 109th anniversary celebration of the Baler Siege and the 6th Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day yesterday morning at the Quezon Park here, the President underscores the importance of bilateral relations with other countries to further promote its values and cultural ties.
“Strengthening relations between the Philippines and the world, especially Spain, is a central pillar of our strategy for economic growth and political stability,” the President said.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014