Lumindul pala kanina. De ku naramdaman.
Itu ang mga balita:
Mula sa abs-cbnnews online: A 4.5-magnitude earthquake shook Aurora province and other areas in Luzon Sunday night.
Mula sa inquirer.net:The “preliminary location” of the tremor, which occurred 8:01 pm, was placed at 103 kilometers east of Baler, Aurora said Phivolcs chief Renato Solidum when reached by phone Sunday night.
Mula sa gmanews.tv:The United States Geological Service reported that the aftershock was recorded at 8:46 p.m., less than an hour after the initial quake was recorded at 8:01.
At para sa mga kinakabhan na maulit ang Tromba Marina: Phivolcs rules out damage, tsunami from Sunday night quake
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014