Magandang balita ito. Maganda ang ginagawang aksyon ng Task Force Sierra Madre. Dapat silang tulungan nating mga tiga Aurora na ang mithi ay pagmamalasakit sa ating mahal na probinsiya.
Mula sa inquirer.net:
President Macapagal-Arroyo and forest protection advocates have agreed to form a citizensâ€™ body to fight continued illegal logging in the Sierra Madre mountain ranges, the head of a Church-based forest protection watchdog said Tuesday.
The move, according to Fr. Pete Montallana, came in the wake of the apparent failure of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources and other government agencies to stop illegal logging in the area.
Montallana heads the Task Force Sierra Madre (TFSM).
He said Bishop Rolando Tria Tirona and a delegation from northern Quezon met with Ms Arroyo last month in MalacaÃ±ang and voiced serious concern on continued illegal logging in Sierra Madre.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014