From inquirer.net by Tonette Orejas:
The Church-led environmental group Task Force Sierra Madre has asked Environment Secretary Joselito Atienza to create an independent investigation committee to look into illegal logging in Dingalan, a town in Aurora where landslides killed some 700 people in 2004.
In a July 28 letter, Gary Lumbo, TFSM Dingalan chapter president, and Fr. Pete Montallana, TFSM chair, also asked Atienza to remove Joselito Blanco as community environment and natural resources officer (Cenro) in the town due to his alleged inaction.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014