Galing ang balita sa Manila Bulletin na lumabas noong August 7, 2008. Salamat kay Donna sa pag-alerto.
Pinoy surfers out to make waves
Bonifacio “Arkipo” Figuron, Anthony “Kawkaw” Luebben and Rommel “Okoy” Rojo will try to make big waves against the regionâ€™s best surfers as they compete in four international tournaments.
The three surfers of the Aloha Boardsports Team Riders will don the Philippine colors in the prestigious International ISC Tour in Bali, Indonesia starting next week.
Among the events that they will be competing are the Oakley Surfing Competition set on Aug. 16 to 17, the Bali Surf for the Kids Competition on Aug. 23 to 24, the Scar Reef Pro Competition on Aug. 27 to Sept. 5 and the Rip Curl Surf and Music Festival on Oct. 26.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014