Mula sa inquirer.net: â€˜Karenâ€™ strengthens as it moves closer to northern Luzon
At 4 p.m., the storm, which packs maximum sustained winds of 85 kilometers per hour with gusts of 100 kilometers per hour, was located at 890 kilometers east of Casiguran town, Aurora province, the state weather bureau said.
At mula sa Sun.Star Pampanga: Province to put up satellite office in Clark
Officials of Clark Development Corporation (CDC) and the Aurora Provincial Government have forged an agreement for the establishment of a satellite office for Aurora Province inside the Clark Freeport.
CDC president Benigno Ricafort said the satellite office of Aurora Province in Clark will serve as logistics office for the promotion of agricultural and other export products coming from the province.
At mula uli sa inquirer.net: Another Port Irene in the works
A port city worth â€œbillions of pesosâ€ is set to sprout in Aurora province, northeast of Manila, where infrastructure projects have been slow because of the mountainous terrain.
The port city will complete a multi-modal development for the province after it was announced earlier that the Dingalan, Baler and Casiguran ports in Aurora were to be linked via roll-on roll-off (ro-ro) services.
Basahin ang kumpletong balita. Nasa ibaba ng page ang balita.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014