Para sa mga gustu pang madagdagan ang kaalaman tungkol sa Baler, narito ang isang article mula sa Click the City:
Baler: A Remote Town Steeped In History ni Vic Albornoz Lactaoen
Visiting Baler is like leafing through the precious pages of history. Hereâ€™s a chapter on the Siege of Baler: The date was June 27, 1898, and the place was the barricaded stone church of Baler, where 33 surviving soldiers from the Spanish military command were gallantly making their last stand â€“ determined to fight to the last man for their beloved country â€“ in the raging Philippine â€“Spanish War. Starving, ailing and war-weary, they kept the faith and kept going long after the war was over. Bloodied but unbowed, the soldiers finally relented and hobbled out of the church almost a year after they occupied it.
Salamat kay Jhen Cuerdo sa kanyang Baler alert sa friendster.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014