Mula sa inquirer.net : ‘Lawin’ nears, to make landfall in Aurora
After making landfall in Aurora by Wednesday afternoon, the storm, which is moving west northwest at 17 kilometers per hour, was forecast to be over Baguio City on Wednesday evening, 340 kilometers west northwest of Baguio by Thursday evening, and 670 kilometers northwest of Baguio by Friday evening, it said.
Ayon sa PAGASA ay sa Baler ang landfall ng bayong ito kaya maging alerto po tayo. Maigi nang nag-iingat.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014