Sa balitang ito mula sa Manila Bulletin, dalawang beses binanggit na ang Baler ay nasa Quezon:
Baler is of course it refers the town in Quezon where many illustrious people including the late President Manuel L. Quezon came from. If they titled the movie just “Baler,” the executive producer and head of the Viva Group of Companies Vic del Rosario opined that it could very well be a fitting title, considering the history and heritage that the town carries.
At isa pa dito:
On his party, scriptwriter Iglesias said: “When Viva asked me to write the screenplay for â€˜Baler,â€™ I learned that itâ€™s the project that has long been a dream of Sen. Edgardo Angara who happens to come from the Quezon Province. Iâ€™ve also long wanted to write a film about The Siege of Baler, so things got into the right places quite by coincidence, a happy coincidence.”
Sinasabi rin sa balita na masusi ang kanilang ginawang research. Na research kaya nila na 29 na taon na simula ng magkaroon ng probinsya ng Aurora kung saan naroon ang Baler.
Magpupuntung Baler kaya sila?
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014