Mula sa Business Mirror, sinulat nila Carlos Marquez Jr. and Jonathan Mayuga:
ILLEGAL loggers, armed with high-powered firearms and chainsaws with â€œsilencers,â€ have reportedly invaded the supposedly restricted 5,676-hectare Aurora Memorial National Park, a report shown to the BusinessMirror said.
Aurora board member Mariano Tangson lamented during the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (SP) session this week that the heavily armed illegal loggers had outwitted the National Police and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) as they continue to stay and cut trees in that park for a long time now.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014