Well, as much as I like to continue posting in Baler-Tagalog, Batangbaler’s 2 ad publishers are requiring me to switch back to English or they will cut my beer money supply. So cheers to the upcoming loads of bad grammars and rong spelngs!
By the way, Ms. Joyce P. Molina, Bb. Baler 2006 and Bb. Aurora 2007 Runner-up is Aurora’s bet in the upcoming Turismo Pilipina 2008, the newest beauty pageant in the country birthed by Precious Lara Quigaman.
There are lots of news about the thing at this website. Here’s a snip:
In the pageant process, the delegates are undergoing tedious rehearsals juggling with their television appearances and activities for the grand event. TURISMO PILIPINA, The Pageant is going to have their pre-pageant night on November 10, 2008 at the Ynares Stadium in Pasig City, where they will determine the lucky fifteen (15) semi-finalists and all the special awardees.Â The Grand Coronation Night where all the spectacle and excitement will happen is on November 14, 2008 at The AFP Theater at 7pm. The lucky winner will not only have the prestige of being the first TURISMO PILIPINA, she will also receive Php250,000.00 in cash, a fabulous house and lot from E.A. YGONA CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, and other gifts from their valued sponsors plus the magnificent crown which took everyoneâ€™s breath away, specially designed and crafted by Mr. Jerry Sunga. The first and second runner up will recieve Php75,000.00 and Php50,000.00 respectively. Special awards of TURISMO PILIPINA Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao and NCR will recieve Php25,000.00 each. Over Two Million (Php2,000,000.00) in prizes!
And they also have an online voting going on, Just click here to register and vote for our lovely kababayan. Joyce is a registered nurse and a graduate of ANSHS.
Above photo by Melvin Sia. From this flickr page
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014