If you’re near the SM City Clark area, check out the North Philippine Tourism and Travel Expo. Aurora Province is a participant and the Comedia de Baler will have a performance. Here’s some news about the event:
from Business Mirror:
Sunday will be the turn of the DOTâ€™s Ilocos office to hold its cultural presentations and product demonstrations, followed by the Caragan Festival of Pampanga through a street-dance exhibition. Likewise, Aurora province would stage its renowned â€œComedia de Balerâ€. Full story here.
and from sun.star Pampanga:
THE North Philippines Growth Circle composed of the four regions of Cordilleras, Ilocos, Cagayan Valley and Central Luzon are set to launch the 3rd North Philippines Tourism and Travel Expo on November 14 to 16 at SM City Clark, Pampanga. Full story here.
After the jump, more of the great posters prepared by the Provincial Tourism Office for the event. All designed by their resident artist Donnel Gomez.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014