from abs-cbnnews.com: Aurora remains isolated from the rest of Central Luzon
Aurora province remains isolated from the rest of Central Luzon due to landslides and widespread flooding brought about by continuous rains over the weekend.
This was the situation given by the Aurora provinceâ€™s governor as she pleaded for help from the national government and non-government organizations.
Gov. Bella Flor Angara-Castillo said thousands of families in three low-lying towns including Casiguran, Dingalan, and Dilasag have been affected by moderate to heavy rains brought by the recent low-pressure area.
from Manila Bulletin:Three Aurora towns isolated
The three northern towns of Casiguran, Dilasag and Dinalungan here remain isolated, with at least one person reported drowned and three others missing, due to floods triggered by heavy rains in the past five days, the Provincial Disaster Coordinating Council said yesterday.
Governor Bellaflor Angara-Castillo identified the fatality as Reynaldo Casabie, 58, a native of Rizal province, whose body was retrieved yesterday by rescuers along the riverbank in Barangay Dibet, Casiguran. He was reported missing since Saturday.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014