Environment and Natural Resources Secretary Lito Atienza today issued a formal charge against an employee of a local DENR office in Aurora for failing to remit to the government some P40.8 million in forest charges paid by a logging firm from 2003 to June 2008.
Formally charged for falsification of public documents, malversation of public funds, dishonesty and conduct prejudicial to the best interest of the service was Vilma Ade Ritual, a bill collector assigned at the Community Environment and Natural Resources Office (CENRO) in Casiguran, Aurora.
Aside from Ritual, also issued show-cause memoranda were four officials and four other personnel from the provincial and community offices of the DENR in Aurora. The four officials asked to explain why they should not be charged administratively for negligence included Benjamin MiÃ±a, provincial environment and natural resources officer (PENRO) of Aurora; Luisito Pontigon, CENRO of Casiguran; Ederlinda Rabe, PENRO Accountant, and Roger Esteves, head of Forest Management Section, of CENRO-Casiguran
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014