Senator Edgardo Angara, together with Aurora province local officials, led the formal opening of its satellite office inside the Clark Freeport recently.
Clark Development Corp. (CDC) President Benigno N. Ricafort said the satellite office will serve as logistics office for the promotion of tourism, agricultural and other export products coming from Aurora province.
Earlier, CDC authorities and Aurora province signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) for the establishment of satellite office inside the Clark Freeport Zone.
Angara witnessed the MOA signing between Ricafort and Rep. Juan Edgardo Angara, who signed in behalf of Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo during a simple ceremony held at the Dusit Hotel in Makati City.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014