A well-planned economic zone aimed at developing a parcel of land in the province of Aurora has been designed to attract investors in various fields to help develop the province and provide jobs for local communities and revenues for the local government.
Aurora Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo said during the inauguration of the Aurora provincial government extension office here: â€œThe Aurora Pacific Ecozone will be the Philippinesâ€™ gateway to the Pacific.â€
Located at some 500 hectares of land in Casiguran town in Aurora, the Aurora Pacific Ecozone was master-planned to have diversified environment-sustainable industries supported by an airport, seaport and other vital infrastructure, including renewable sources of industry.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014