from inquirer.net by Tonette Orejas:
Fishing vessels reportedly owned by Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese companies have been encroaching on portions of the Philippine Sea in Aurora to fish for tuna, a senator said here.
â€œThey come during the January-July tuna season. Theyâ€™re the ones gaining from our resources,â€ said Sen. Edgardo Angara at the launch of the Aurora extension office here on Friday.
The haul could not be ascertained but Angara said eight fishing vessels, some with canneries, are seen almost daily during those months.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014