from businessmirror online:
THE government said the missing road links leading to the eastern seaboard of the Strong Republic Nautical Highway are already being constructed, in time for the opening of the new trade route linking the islands of the country by next year.
Undersecretary Manuel Bonoan of the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), said in an interview that construction of the previously identified port-to-road projects for the eastern route can be completed by the second half of next year.
â€œWe have to complete the national highways, nautical highways and Sona [State of the Nation] projects that began in 2007, programmed until 2009. In the eastern seaboard, our priorities include Aurora, Quezon, the Baler-Casiguran road,â€ Bonoan said.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014