The militaryâ€™s campaign against communist rebels in Aurora has sown fear among residents and discredited the Catholic Church and priests there, the Prelature of Infanta in Aurora said in a pastoral statement read at the start of Christmas dawn Masses on Dec. 16.
In a statement sent by e-mail to the Inquirer on Wednesday, the prelature said soldiers have been inspecting buses traveling along the Dinalungan-Casiguran-Dilasag route in northern Aurora, ordering passengers to alight for inspections. The same is done among passengers in Maria Aurora town.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014