Baler, the movie is showing today in the theaters near you. In case of Baler (or Aurora), the nearest theater would be in Cabanatuan due to the absence of any “sinehan” in town. I heard that there were hundreds of free tickets with free bus rides given to Balerenos (I was told that this is the right term for locals of Baler) so that they can watch the movie in Manila or any other places with movie houses. I wonder how those tickets looked like.
The reviews of the movie are coming in:
Commendable Film by Mario Bautista (Journal Online)
BALER, MMFF â€™08 BEST PICTURE? by JoeyÂ Aquino (Journal Online)
from Philippine Entertainment Portal – Watching Viva Films’ Baler is like watching a majestic eagle fly with huge stones attached to its feetâ€”the eagle’s innate grace and splendor are dragged down by the unnecessary baggage. (by Israel David)
What I like to read is a review of the film by a Balereno. So if you’re a genuine Akaw and have seen the movie, send us your thoughts via the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014