from Philippine Star by Ding Cervantes:
Amid reports of unabated illegal logging in the remaining forests of the Sierra Madre mountains, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) here has stopped the issuance of transport permits to lumber dealers without legitimate logging concessions in Aurora province.
â€œThis is to ensure they (lumber dealers) are not made fronts or market outlets for illegal loggers,â€ said newly installed Central Luzon DENR executive director Antonio Principe.
Want i want to read is a news about DENR stopping commercial logging in Aurora.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014